The simplest way to create and manage events for Concrete 5.
dsEventCalendar is simple addon for Concrete5 to create calendar with events and it they on page as block.
Multiview in calendar
You can change view of calendar. Available views are: day (agenda), week and month.
- Day (agenda)
- Best with many events in one day
- Best if you will plan something in week
- Overview for whole month
You can set start and end time for event.
- Set start date
- Choose, when event start
- Set end date
- Choose, when event end
Start and end time for 1-day event
- Choose when event will start and end
- Agend view
- Nice agend view to show time and duration of event
Nice modal with all informations.
- You can see start and end time of event
- You can see type by color (PRO feature)
- You can see description of event - plain text (free) or HTML (pro)
Easy managment for events
- Calendar view
- You can see all events on calendar - easy to manage
- Drag and drop
- Just drag and drop event to change date for event
- Resize event
- Resize multiday event to change days range. Resize 1-day event to change duration time
Create type of event (colors)
You can create any type of event and assign color to them. Make your calendar colorful!
- Use datepicker to choose color
Customize date / time format
You can customize date and time format as you want
- Date and time format
- You can create date or time format as you want
Support Google Calendar
You can add your Google Calendar to dsEventCalendar and display on site
- Share with another
- It is easy way to share calendar with another people
- You can customize text and background color for Google Calendar events
List of incoming events
You can add different block to display your event - list. List view is smaller and more gently than big calendar.
- List view
- Set how many events should display on list
- Colors on list view
- Each event has color type - if has been defined
- Date and time on list view
- Each event show date and time for each of one. Date and time format are set in settings
Multi copy and remove events
Easy way to faster copy (clone) or remove existing events
- Copy Mode
- Click on Copy Mode to make clone of current event on another day by drag and drop
- Remove Mode
- Click on Remove Mode to remove event faster